Desert Care Network supports the research and clinical needs of its physicians, nurses, therapists and all staff through maintaining a comprehensive medical library, located on the lower level of the Sinatra education center.
The library currently offers:
- Access to current medical journals in print and online*
- A range of print and online* books and reference materials including UpToDate and The New England Journal of Medicine Online
- Several computers available to all staff for research/education
- A professional librarian available to assist with literature searches and provide articles and other materials
- Guidance on search techniques and available tools
To request any service or arrange an appointment with the librarian, Jeff Durham, call (760) 323-6151 or email Jeffery.Durham@tenethealth.com.
*Online services are available to currently active staff only