Welcome to My Health Rec, Our Patient Portal
My Health Rec is a great way to view, download and transmit your up-to-date health information, all from the convenience and privacy of your own home, or anywhere Internet access is available — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We recently added
opportunities for additional documents you can see online, such as pathology reports, discharge summaries and progress/procedure notes.
With My Health Rec, you can:
- Privately view some pathology, radiology and lab results online.
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications and allergies
- View hospital records such as discharge summaries and notes about procedures, progress and consultations (including wound care, PT/OT/SLP, dietary, etc.)
- Download health records (history and physical) to easily share with doctors
- Save time by paying health bills online
Use the Apple Health Data app for iPhone users as an additional way to access your health records.
For some results not viewable online, please contact the hospital Medical Records department.
How to Get Started
Get started today by enrolling in My Health Rec at your next inpatient visit. You can also set up your own patient portal account by using our self-enrollment tool.
My Health Rec is available for all patients who have registered and had services provided to them from the facility.
Desert Regional Medical Center Self-Enrollment
Hi-Desert Medical Center Self-Enrollment
JFK Memorial Hospital Self-Enrollment
Desert Regional Medical Center Log In
Hi-Desert Portal before 5/18/21
Hi-Desert Portal as of 5/18/21
JFK Memorial Hospital Log In
For patient portal account help, please call 888-252-8149.
If you are a patient of the following departments, please choose the Athena Portal:
- Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences (ICON)
- Center for Weight Management
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Clinic
Athena Portal Access