Get Prompt, Expert Occupational Therapy Services
Work-related injuries are the specialty of our occupational health program. Our goal is the same as yours: to get you or your employees back to work quickly and help prevent future injuries. We operate in partnership with your company, providing a customized approach to injury management.
Highlights of our program include:
- Outreach and prevention education, physicals and vaccines to keep employees on the road to wellness
- On-site evaluations are offered in a convenient location backed by the resources of Desert Care Network
- After-hour care is available 24/7 at our emergency department
Our comprehensive workplace health and safety program serves the Morongo Basin and is designed to meet the needs of each employer.
- Fast access to workplace-related evaluations
- Pre-employment and hazmat physicals
- Ergonomic and return-to-work physicals
- Injury diagnosis and treatment
- Functional capacity and other evaluations
- Safety training
- Education and training to prevent on-the-job injuries
- Back safety
- Physical exams
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Cholesterol, blood pressure and vision screenings
- Hearing assessment
- Lung capacity testing
- Flu shots and other vaccinations
- Access to free community health education programs
Prompt, Expert Care
We understand employees need to minimize work disruption and the expense that workplace injuries can cause. That's why our goal is to give employees prompt, expert care so they can return to work as quickly and safety as possible — with an emphasis on reducing worker's compensation costs.
Having our emergency department as backup for the injuries that occur after clinic hours provides an additional level of care for employees. Our emergency department staff follows your company protocols for specific requirements such as drug screens and alcohol tests.
Our rehabilitation program is an important part of our team. When an injury occurs, our therapists are actively involved, customizing a recovery plan that meets the patient’s needs.
For more information, please call (760) 366-6731.